Bioway – 1L Spray bottle
Bioway Multi Insect & Dustmite Killer
- Personal – Clean – Easy – Hygienic and Effective Insect Control
- Kills Insects – Their Larvae – Eggs and Stops their biting and host-seeking behaviour
- Odourless – Does not Stain – No synthetic solvents
- No annoying unpleasant or harmful gasses
- No need to vacate sprayed room or area
- A Unique researched, developed and approved user-friendly product
- Deadly to Dustmites, Flies, Ants, Cockroaches, Lice, Mosquitos, Fishmoths,
- Bedbugs, Ticks and many other cold-blooded insects
- Excellent use for modern Households, Hotels, Resorts, Luxurious suites, Guest Houses, Lodges, Chalets, Rondavels, Tents and any other Accommodation Facilities.
- Ideal to use for Public Health Care in Hospitals, Clinics, Schools, Crèches,
- Restaurants, Public Food Outlets, Veterinary Pet and Animal Care etc.
- Not Dangerous or Harmful to Humans, mammals and birds, once the product has dried on any Fabric – Textile or Surface.
- Totally safe to sleep on sprayed mattresses – bedding – pillows – carpets – sleeping bags – in clothing or other treated items.
- Always spray suitcases – hand-bags or luggage when travelling, camping or hiking.
The use of Bioway Multi Insect and Dustmite Killer as Registered under Act 36 of 1947, L number 6988 for personal household pest control.
The application and spraying of the product in houses, buildings, gardens or other areas by Bioway Multi distributors, as an additional service to clients, a contribution to the community and a sincere concern for the environment, by only using or spraying Bioway Multi Insect and Dustmite Killer as registered and bottled with the awarded International green colour code on the label.
1. The issue of any required certificate or approval needed by anyone to spray Bioway Multi Insect and Dustmite Killer as a pest control was personally discussed and cleared by myself with the Department of Agriculture – Section – Act 36 of 1947.
The only restrictions on Bioway Multi is stipulated on the registration certificate.
See section 2 – Subject to the following conditions.
2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 and 2.7.
Bioway Multi Pesticides Pty Ltd is personally responsible to comply with all these points and every point, condition and requirement is totally followed and adhered to.
The Department suggested that you inform the Health Department of your local municipality that you are doing pest control with Bioway Multi, to prevent any misunderstanding by them to associate Bioway Multi with other pest control companies who must apply to other strict regulations, because of the dangerous substances they are using. It is also suggested that a short personal certificate (letter or note) be issued and given to your clients, stipulating that Bioway Multi was used and sprayed as recommended on the label and that no tampering with the product as manufactured and registered, occurred.
2. There is thus no restrictions on the use of Bioway Multi Insect and Dustmite Killer when used as a pesticide to spray any surface or area for insect control, when used as indicated on the label.
3. Anyone can buy Bioway Multi, use and spray it wherever they want to with no restrictions. (See label for instructions). Do not tamper with the product, do not dilute, do not add any other substance or chemicals to the product. Do not de-cant Bioway Multi into unlabelled bottles – do not sell unlabelled bottles.
4. Anyone can ask or use any other person to spray Bioway Multi for them in any house, building, room or area and to help to control any pests on any affected surface as needed. (Retirement homes, bedding, clothing, furniture, etc.)
5. Feel free to go ahead with personal pest and dustmite control with Bioway Multi. Make sure you are in possession of the Registration certificate, the 16 point safety data sheet and a pamphlet if anyone should need the information.